November (8th Grade)
November (7th Grade)
Adv class takes quiz
on lesson 15
Regular class takes the quiz on the 10th.
Students continue to work on expressions.
Adv class will take test on lesson 14-15.
school progress reports (online)
Our class has a new website,
where students can learn online.
Click here to go to the Mississippi Assessment Program (MAP) item sampler.
Students continue to solve multi-step equations and work on inequalities.
school progress reports(online)
Students learn about solutions of equations
Thanksgiving practice set.
Student Development/ Tutoring
Student Achievement/ Hands on Learning
Tips for making a 3 or 4 on any assessment
For any test, always remember the following tips:
1. Always study for the subjects that you feel unconfident about
2. Rework problems that gave you trouble in class. If you still have questions, ask your teacher the next day
3. Always seek the teachers help during homeroom or electives
4. Get plenty of sleep the night before
5. Eat a good breakfast
6. Always show up with confidence